Terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a provider. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) We only sell our products to companies that purchase the products for their company. By sending an inquiry, the customer confirms that he would like to purchase the goods for a company (B2B).
(3) All information provided by the visitor in the forms on this website and by email must be complete and truthful.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) The contract is concluded as follows:
a. The customer makes an electronic request (via web form, e-mail, telephone) in which he indicates which products are required in what quantity.
b. We will examine the customer's request and prepare an offer if available. As the availability and prices of our products change constantly due to the current situation (limited production capacities, high demand, import / export restrictions, embargoes), the offer submitted by us remains non-binding unless it is accepted immediately after we have sent it.
c. If the customer accepts our offer immediately after shipping, the contract is concluded immediately. However, after 3 working days at the latest, the customer's acceptance of the offer should be understood as an offer to conclude a contract, which we will accept or reject within 3 working days. The customer is bound to his offer for 3 working days. If the offer is not accepted on our part within 3 working days, the customer is free to withdraw it at any time.
§ 3 Retention of title, quality and defects
(1) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(2) The goods have the quality according to the article description in relation to the protection class and all other standards required for applicability. Due to the current situation, other properties that are not essential for applicability, such as color, material and visual appearance, cannot be guaranteed. In the case of delivery of products on our part with exclusive deviations in the case of non-essential properties, the goods are nevertheless considered to be in accordance with the contract.
(3) You have a duty to give notice of defects
a. Defects in the goods and transport damage must be reported to us in writing immediately and without unnecessary delay, but at the latest within 3 days after receipt of the goods.
b. If a defect is not in accordance with lit. a reported immediately, the goods are to be regarded as being in accordance with the contract and free of defects.
§ 4 Prices, customs and payment modalities
(1) Unless otherwise stated, the prices stated on this website are net prices.
(2) For deliveries within the EU outside Austria or Ireland stating a valid EU VAT number, the goods are shipped as intra-Community delivery free of VAT (European reverse charge procedure).
(3) For deliveries outside the EU, the goods are shipped as export deliveries free of VAT, the customer bears any customs fees or import sales taxes.
(4) For deliveries within the EU without specifying a valid EU VAT number (e.g. as a small business with VAT exemption), the statutory VAT rate is calculated and paid to the tax authorities.
(5) For deliveries to Ireland or Austria, the Irish VAT rate of 23% or the Austrian VAT rate of 20% is calculated and paid to the Irish tax authorities.
(6) All products that we deliver within the EU are cleared as EU community goods. Any EU duties, if applicable, are included in the price. Deviating from this, the customer bears customs duties for the connection of the goods outside the EU. The customer also bears the risk of accidental loss and due to force majeure (e.g. state expropriation) for deliveries outside the EU.
§ 5 Delivery terms
(1) You will find out about the binding delivery terms through our offer we send to you before concluding the contract.
(2) The risk of accidental demise and demise due to force majeure (e.g. confiscation through embargoes) passes to the customer when the goods are handed over to the transport company.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) Austrian law applies.
(2) The place of performance for all services is our headquarters or, if the customer picks up the goods, the place where the goods are picked up.
(3) Die Bestimmungen des UN-Kaufrechts finden keine Anwendung.